Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rock'n around the tree this holiday season. . .

I am sending you the most joyous wishes during this Holiday Season as you gather around the Christmas Tree or light the Hanukkah Menorah to spend time together with loved ones, family and friends. I am deeply grateful for all of your unconditional love and support as I continue to share my life so openly with the world.

While this Christmas I am once again without family, I certainly am far from alone as I am blessed to have such a new family full of love. I have the most amazing friends who helped me to find the spirit and cheer for this holiday season. A special, special thank you to M.A., D.L., D.M., T.B., J.D. and R.G. for always being there! Below is a little holiday dance I jib-jabbed up to show you just how happy you all have made me feel. I feel ALIVE and there is no other gift I could have ever asked from Santa this year than this. So again, thank you all - and HAPPY, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!



I am Daniel and I am living pozitively. Thank you for following my blog! Remember you can continue to follow my story on twitter or friend me on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.