Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

QUILT: A musical celebration and reflection on 30 years

As we near the 30th year Anniversary since the AIDS Crisis here in America (and the 25th Anniversary of The Names Project AIDS Memorial Quilt), I stumbled across an event that is going to take place right here in NYC on November 28, 2011 (days just before World AIDS Day), and I wanted to make sure everyone knew about this once in a life time opportunity; a chance for you to be part of something that will reflect on and commemorate these historic milestones in the fight against AIDS while benefiting the efforts of six amazing non-profits.

QUILT is a musical celebration - a Star-studded Stage Performance including “The Book of Mormon,” “Rent” and “Rock of Ages” cast favorites, and while I could go on and on about this event, I would sincerely appreciate if you would take the time to go to the event website and see for yourself just how impressive and how important this event is going to be. (Please take a moment to play the video below).



QUILT from Blazetrak on Vimeo.


So here is my plea. . . I am asking you, my followers . . . my friends; to please consider attending (you can purchase tickets directly online). Also please take a moment and help get the word out about this event. Share this blog post on your Facebook, Tweet about it, where ever and however you can get the word out I would be forever grateful.


I am in no way associated with this event directly. I am simply taking this moment to let YOU know that this event will commemorate a historic timeline that has paved the way for people like me who are now able to stand taller with a little more dignity, and live longer, healthier lives.  It is a time for reflection and the more people that attend, the greater the impact we will all have in this fight against HIV / AIDS.


I am Daniel and I am living pozitively.  Thank you for following my blog.




2 comments:

  1. Good to get it out there.I know there will be a big response! Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Daniel, great blog! I just want to encourage you to continue to take your medications daily and you WILL have a great response. Keep the faith. Yours in the struggle, Bill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.