Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dear Oops Ouch. . .


I think it's pretty cool that following my most recent post, which triggered some pretty crappy emotions inside me (and by the way thank you for all the incredible support and unconditional love many of you shown by leaving comments here and on my facebook and other group pages), some followers have taken the time to send me emails asking questions, wanting to know more about my past and how I have pulled through some of the tougher times. Maybe my little journey of life and hope through this blog is making a difference.

I received an email . . . and from the looks of the email address, this follower might be from Denmark. Rather than just reply mono-eee-mono, I thought it would be cool to share the email with all of you and answer this person's questions out-right in this post.

After typing out a long-winded text-filled reply, I decided to print out my response and cam it hoping to add a bit more intimacy to my little journey of hope. I am proud to be the person I am today, and have no problem looking the world in the eye - and saying so. . .

Ok here is the email that was sent to me. . .
****************
From: Oops Ouch
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 3:56 AM
To: daniel@livingpozitively.com
Subject: Hi Daniel, this about your blog

Hi Daniel,

I came across your blog while surfing the internet. I have some questions, which intrigue me, if you are able to share some of your stories with me (I even sent you an email as anonymouse comment today)...

I DO understand that substance dependancy is so strong, that when you use crystal meth it completely takes over your mind.

Tell me:

    1)      do you still feel like going back to using crystal meth? What's the feeling like, to be away from the drug? Is the craving bad?

    2)      Have you sold your body for sex to procure money for the substance dependancy? Tell me everything. I am so interested in knowing more... What do you mean night of horror and destruction that you had that night using crystal meth? What followed that?

    3)      Have you had sex with someone for money and in the process, transmitted HIV? In which case, I still dont understand why they'd even pay for sex in the first case or atleast not test with you together at a clinic in the first place!

I am actively following your blog! :)

Warm greetings from a care giver for someone HIV poz
“L”
**********


And my reply. . .



The PositiveLite.com interview by Bob Leahy can be found by clicking here.



I am Daniel and I am living pozitively. Thank you for following my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for following my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.